Friday 5 July 2013

Achieve 'Glamorous Hair' with heated rollers

Hello Beautiful's

So I have had many requests on how to create effortless glamorous curls. Curling your hair can be a real chore, but it couldn't be simpler, and the results amazing, creating volumised, thicker and healthier looking glamorous hair. 
 
I love my curling tongs but I think the best way to create a lot of volume starting from the roots is with rollers. My favourite rollers are the BaByliss Thermo Ceramic Hair Rollers. They heat up very quickly, the surface of the rollers is black velvet which keeps the hair in place and they are never too hot, so you don't get burnt whilst your picking them up. The rollers are also washable which is a big plus as sometimes styling products can build up on them.

 They come in three different sizes: large, medium and small. I use the large rollers at my crown to create that extra volume on top, the medium rollers I use in the middle and the small ones at the very bottom on my longer layers as they give a smaller curl. I always put the rollers in so I roll them away from my face. I usually put my rollers in, do my makeup and by the time I am finished, I am ready to take them out. I give my hair a good upside down shake and brush where necessary to create shape and hairspray to set.
 
I love these rollers and think they are a must have if you want to achieve effortless curls in half the time. Techniques improve with time, you become neater and quicker.
 
Hope you found this helpful.
 
 
Sofia Qayyum
xx
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment