Thursday 4 July 2013

Baby I was born this way!


Many moons ago, lived a young girl who had hopes, dreams and aspirations to become someone really extraordinary one day! Little did I know what started off as a hobby would evolve in to my career and put me on the road to becoming a very successful hairstylist :-D

I have always had a passion for fashion and beauty. From a young age when I was gifted my very first doll, she had long silky, shiny, goldilock ringlets for hair, crystal blue eyes and plastic ivory skin. I was always sewing her little tube dresses (because it was the only thing I could sew). Plaiting her hair and making the most random styles.

Although I later graduated with a 2:1 in Law, it was never something I really enjoyed. It was more so I could get a picture on the mantle piece. As a self-taught hairstylist I have made many mistakes, (if you don't make them you cant learn from them), learnt so many tips and tricks of the trade so I decided to share my knowledge and what I have picked up along my journey.

I will try to update this blog as much as possible with latest hairstyles and trends, tips to getting that beautiful looking hair, all the crazy industry people I meet along the way, pictorials and soon video tutorials.

So let the confessions begin…






No comments:

Post a Comment